Wednesday, November 2, 2016

I'm gearing up for Christmas and made a simple scarf for a holiday gift.  I love keeping my hands busy in the evening.  To be truthful, sitting still is just not my thing and knitting is very soothing.  I think this scarf will be going to my new daughter-in-law’s mother.  She is such a sweet, strong woman.  She can’t do enough for her children and grand-children and she has a kind word for everyone.  We don’t get to see her enough, but she is moving closer very soon, so we are looking forward to catching up again over the holidays.




Back to the scarf, the pattern is Frost Point, by Sara Gresbach.  I purchased and downloaded it from at this address:   http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/frost-point.

If you are a knitter and haven't joined Ravelry, you are missing out. The patterns and inspiration are seriously cool.


Be Creative and thanks for stopping by. 

1 comment:

Lisa Silver said...

This is gorgeous! I know Kathy will love it!