Tuesday, October 25, 2016

More Christmas Cards

I’m still working on Christmas Cards and still hooked on water coloring. The foundation for these cards is Jet Black Archival Ink, which I did not emboss.  I used Spectrum Aqua markers directly on the cold press watercolor paper and moved the color with a brush.  The mice stamp is  Stampendous, Monica and Friends. I added Wink of Stella to give this card some shimmer.  

I love Sheena Douglass’ A Little Bit Festive Series.  The truck is titled “Christmas is Coming” and the Merry Christmas wording is from the Color Layering Wreath clear stamp set by Hero Arts.  
Be Creative and thanks for stopping by. 



1 comment:

Lisa Silver said...

I am inspired to get my act in gear to make holiday cards too! Your designs are perfect and the coloring lovely!